We handle the following types of welding:
- Resistance welding by points and protrusions; in conventional steels for stamping; for hot stamping; as well as high, very high, and ultra-high strength steels.
- Aluminium welding
- AC and DC welding controls (Bosch, H&W, Serra, Fase, and Matuschek).
- Bolt welding, robot welding, and handling of Tucker welding tools.
- MIG welding of various materials (conventional steel, stainless steel, stainless combinations, galvanised metals, and aluminium).
- TIG welding of materials such as stainless steel and aluminium.
- Experience using Fronius, Lincoln, Miller, and Praxair equipment.
- Mixed TIG-MIG welding with interchangeable Binzel heads